The hardest decision at a wedding is choosing a photographer. You won't be able to see the photos you have purchased until you make the final decision. This article will help to choose the right photographer for you. You can also choose a photographer to shoot your weddings through Aya Productions.
1. Price: It is not the best decision to choose a photographer solely based on their price. The price of a photographer not only reflects their quality work but also how they value their work.
Image Source: Google
2. Research: Talk to your family and friends for recommendations. People who love their wedding photographs love to talk about their photographer. You can search the internet.
3. Make a list: Once you have identified 5-10 photographers you like, create a list. Visit each photographer's website to thoroughly examine their portfolio. It is important to remember that the portfolio of photographers you view is the same type of photos you will see at your wedding.
4. Check for availability: Once you have narrowed down your list, contact or email your top five or six photographers. You can check to see if any photographers are available for your wedding date and request a quote. You can also get a glimpse into the personalities of each photographer by calling or emailing them. We'll get to that in a moment.
5. Ask for a Consultation: Now, narrow down your list to 2 or 3 photographers. Ask for a consultation with each photographer. You can also get a sense of their personality by speaking with them either face-to-face or over the phone.